Nibbles - A worm game for GNOME
gnome-nibbles is a game where the user controls a snake. The snake moves around the board, eating diamonds while avoiding the walls placed around it.
The game can be played against the computer or against other players.
- -d, --disable-fakes
- Disable fake bonuses; cannot be set with --enable-fakes
- -e, --enable-fakes
- Enable fake bonuses; cannot be set with --disable-fakes
- -l, --level=NUMBER
- Start at given level (1-26)
- -n, --nibbles=NUMBER
- Set number of nibbles (4-6)
- -p, --players=NUMBER
- Set number of players (1-4)
- -p, --speed=NUMBER
- Set worms speed (4-1: 4 for slowest and 1 for fastest)
- Start playing immediately
If the two options are given, the game is muted
- -v, --version
- Print release version and exit
This program also accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options.
gnome-nibbles was written by Sean MacIsaac, Ian Peters and Andreas Røsdal.
This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
The online documentation available through the program's Help menu.