|SIM2GFF(1)||General Commands Manual||SIM2GFF(1)|
sim2gff - Converts SIM file into GFF formatted records
sim2gff [-frxyHh] sim_file > gff_file
This manual page documents briefly the sim2gff command.
sim2gff is a program written in Perl that converts SIM file into GFF formatted records (for use with gff2aplot and gff2javaplot).
- -h, --help
- Show summary of options.
- Output is written to a file named <sim_file>.gff.
- Interchange the order of sequences (Seq1 on y-axis, Seq2 on x-axis).
- -x <name>
- Specify the species name for species1 (default: "Seq1").
- -y <name>
- Specify the species name for species2 (default: "Seq2").
- Use the fasta file headers for species labels.
The following perl-like exit status are returned:
1 Successful completion
sim2gff was written by Thomas Wiehe <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Nelson A. de Oliveira <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:44:15 -0300|