|electrum(1)||General Commands Manual||electrum(1)|
electrum - Lightweight bitcoin client
electrum [options] command [options]
Electrum is a lightweight bitcoin client.
Electrum protects from losing bitcoins in a backup mistake or computer failure. It allows recovery of wallet from a passphrase which you can learn by heart or write it down on a paper.
Since electrum does not download the entire bitcoin block chain there is no waiting time when the client is started.
- -g GUI, --gui=GUI
- Select user interface, possible values are qt, lite, gtk or text
- -w WALLET_PATH, --wallet=WALLET_PATH
- Use wallet from WALLET_PATH, default is electrum.dat.
- -o, --offline
- Remain offline.
- -a, --all
- Show all addresses.
- -b, --balance
- Show the balance of listed addresses
- -l, --labels
- Show the labels of listed addresses
- -f TX_FEE, --fee=TX_FEE
- set tx fee
- -F FROM_ADDR, --fromad
set source address for payto/mktx. if it isn't in the wallet, it will ask for the private key unless supplied in the format public_key:private_key. It's not saved in the wallet.
set the change address for payto/mktx. default is a spare address, or the source address if it's not in the wallet.
- -s SERVER, --server=SERVER
- set server host:port:protocol, where protocol is t or h
- -p PROXY, --proxy=PROXY
- set proxy [type:]host[:port], where type is socks4,socks5 or http
- -v, --verbose
- show debugging information
- -P, --portable
- portable wallet
- -L LANGUAGE, --lang=LANGUAGE
- default language used in GUI
- -u, --usb
- Turn on support for hardware wallets (EXPERIMENTAL).
Electrum client was initially written by ThomasV
This manual page was written by Vasudev Kamath <firstname.lastname@example.org> for Debian Project (but can be used by others).
|23 June 2013||electrum|