|GDBAR(1)||General Commands Manual||GDBAR(1)|
dzen2-gdbar - generates fully graphical progress meters
dzen2-gdbar [-w characters] [-s symbol] [-fg color] [-bg color] [-min minvalue] [-max maxvalue] [-l string] [-nonl] [-o]
gdbar application that generates fully graphical progress meters, from some values you supply to it.
It has the same input semantics as dbar (see dbar (1) . In contrast to dbar, gdbar draws fully graphical meters which are only useful in combination with dzen.
See the usage examples for a description of the expected input format.
A summary of options is included below.
- Value to be considered 100% (default: 100)
- Value to be considered 0% (default: 0)
- Foreground color. (default white)
- Bacground color (default darkgrey)
- Size in pixels to be considered 100% in the bar (default: 80 )
- Bar height.
- label to be prepended to the bar (default: '' )
- Draw conky style meters.
- no new line, don't put '0 at the end of the bar (default: do print '0)
Dbar was written by Robert Manea.
This manual page was written by bertagaz <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
dzen2(1), dzen2-dbar(1), dzen2-gcpubar(1), and dzen2-textwidth(1).
|Jan 01 2008|