table of contents
|DBAR(1)||General Commands Manual||DBAR(1)|
dzen2-dbar - simple gadget that you can use in combination with dzen to display a progressbar.
dzen2-dbar [-w characters] [-s symbol] [-min minvalue] [-max maxvalue] [-l string] [-nonl]
dbar is an application that generates semi graphical progress meters, from some values you supply to it.
See the usage examples for a description of the expected input format.
A summary of options is included below.
- Value to be considered 100% (default: 100)
- Value to be considered 0% (default: 0)
- Number of charcaters to be considered 100% in the bar (default: 25 )
- Symbol represeting the percentage value in the bar (default: = )
- label to be prepended to the bar (default: '' )
- no new line, don't put '0 at the end of the bar (default: do print '0)
- Command: echo 25 | dzen2-dbar -m 100 -l Sometext
Output: Sometext 25% [====== ]
- Command: echo "50 150" | dzen2-dbar
Output: 33% [======== ]
- Command: echo "50 -25 150" | dzen2-dbar
Output: 43% [=========== ]
Dbar was written by Robert Manea.
This manual page was written by bertagaz <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
dzen2(1), dzen2-gcpubar(1), dzen2-gdbar(1), and dzen2-textwidth(1).
|Jan 01 2008|