rtpfeed - Feed a DVB-S card with an RTP unicast/multicast/broacast stream
rtpfeed [ --group group ] [ --port port R] [ --vpid vpid ] [ --apid apid ]
rtpfeed takes a unicast, multicast or broadcast RTP stream from a network (typically generated by dvbstream running on a server) and feeds it to a DVB-S card for decoding and display.
As an RTP transport stream from dvbstream can contain multiple (up to eight) video streams and audio streams, the streams to display may be explicitly named on the command line.
- -g, --group addr
- The IP address of the RTP stream. By default, this is 22.214.171.124.
- -p, --port portnum
- The IP port of the RTP stream. By default, this is 5004.
- -v, --vpid vpid
- The Video PID of the video stream to display. If none is specified, all present are fed to the DVB card.
- -v, --apid apid
- The Audio PID of the audio stream to display. If none is specified, all present are fed to the DVB card.
- display this help and exit
- output version information and exit
Parts of this program were taken from dumprtp.c by David Podeur.
rtpfeed was writteb by Guenter Wildmann,
with parts taken from dumprtp.c by David Podeur.
This man page was written by Alastair McKinstry, <email@example.com>.
|28 July 2002||Linux|