debpatch - Applies a patch to recreate a debian package.
debpatch [OPTION]... DELTA FROMFILE
debpatch [OPTION]... DELTA / TOFILE
debpatch --info PATCH
This program is designed to apply a patch (DELTA) to a Debian package (FROMFILE) and create the Debian package (TOFILE). If the Debian package (FROMFILE) was installed in the host system and the .deb file is not available, then the argument (FROMFILE) may be substituted by the keyword / : then debpatch will get the needed data from the host filesystem.
- --info PATCH
- Write info on PATCH
- do not verify MD5 info.
- verbose (can be added multiple times).
- print full traceback on Python errors; save useful info in temporary files in case that a delta fails.
- keep temporary files (use for debugging).
- --format FORMAT
- format of recreated debs. FORMAT=deb is the usual, FORMAT=unzipped means that the data.tar part is not compressed, (and this may save some time)
- -A --accept-unsigned
- accept unsigned deltas.
- specify a different home for GnuPG, default for root is /etc/debdelta/gnupg while for other users is unset. See --homedir in gpg(1) for details.
Report bugs to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Debpatch was written and is copyright © 2006-09 Andrea
This man page was written by Jegou Pierre-yves <email@example.com>.
This is free software. You may redistribute copies of it under the terms of the GNU Library General Public License <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.0.html>. There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.