coop-computing-tools - share resources in a heterogeneous, and unreliable computing environment
The Cooperative Computing Tools (cctools) are a collection of programs designed to assist users with the difficulties of building and managing complex, fault-prone distributed systems. These components are:
- Parrot - A personal virtual file system.
- Chirp - A distributed file and storage system.
- Makeflow - A workflow engine similar to Make.
- Work Queue - A flexible master-worker library.
- All-Pairs - A computational abstraction.
- Wavefront - A computational abstraction.
- Watchdog - A reliable process manager.
- ftsh - A fault tolerant shell language.
- FTP-Lite - A light weight FTP client library.
The coop-computing-tools homepage at http://nd.edu/~ccl/software
coop-computing-tools were written by Douglas Thain and others.
This manual page was written by Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|May 2011||Michael Hanke|