|CSI(1)||General Commands Manual||CSI(1)|
csi — The CHICKEN
||[OPTION ...] [FILENAME ...]|
csi is an interpreter for the programming
language Scheme supporting most of the features as described in the
Revised^5 Report on the Algorithmic Language Scheme.
csi is implemented as a program compiled with the
FILENAME is a Scheme source file name with optional extension. OPTION may be one of the following:
- Display usage and exit.
- Display version and exit.
- Print release number and exit.
- Enable case-insensitive reading.
- Evaluate the given expression.
- Evaluate and print the result(s) of the given expression.
- Evaluate and print result(s) prettily.
- Register feature identifier.
- Disable built-in feature identifier.
- Do not print banner.
- Do not load initialization file. ‘.csirc’
- Terminate after command-line processing.
- Disable all warnings.
- Enable alternative keyword-syntax (prefix, suffix or none)
- Disable list delimiter synonyms.
- Disables support for escaped symbols.
- Disable the CHICKEN extensions to R5RS syntax.
- Use interpreter for shell scripts.
- Run a script with a ‘main’ procedure
- Same as
-s, but print each expression as it is evaluated.
- Prefer the current directory when locating extensions.
- Import extension before executing code.
- Add PATHNAME to the include path.
- Ignore all following options.
The following environment variables change the behaviour of
- When set to a string of command-line options, then the options are passed
implicitly to every direct or indirect invocation of
csi. Note that runtime options of the form ‘-:⟨OPTIONS⟩’ cannot be passed using this method.
- Contains one or more pathnames where the interpreter should also look for include files, separated by ‘;’ characters.
- Scheme file loaded on startup. (
$XDG_CONFIG_HOMEdefaults to $HOME/.config )
- Scheme file loaded on startup if the previous one doesn’t exists.
csi utility exits 0 on success,
and >0 if an error occurs.
More information can be found in the CHICKEN User's Manual.
The CHICKEN Team
Submit bug reports by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
|April 26, 2017||Debian|