ConvertDb.py - Repertoire clonal assignment toolkit (Python 3)
usage: ConvertDb.py [--version] [-h] ...
Parses tab delimited database files
- Database operation
- Converts input to an AIRR TSV file.
- Converts input into a Change-O TSV file.
- Creates a fasta file from database records.
- Creates a specially formatted fasta file from database records for input into the BASELINe website. The format groups clonally related sequences sequentially, with the germline sequence preceding each clone and denoted by headers starting with ">>".
- Creates files for GenBank/TLS submissions.
- AIRR formatted database files.
- Change-O formatted database files.
- FASTA formatted sequences output from the subcommands fasta and clip.
- feature tables and fasta files containing MiAIRR compliant input for tbl2asn.
- sequence_id, sequence, sequence_alignment, junction, v_call, d_call, j_call, v_germline_start, v_germline_end, v_sequence_start, v_sequence_end, d_sequence_start, d_sequence_end, j_sequence_start, j_sequence_end
- germline_alignment, c_call, clone_id
This manpage was written by Nilesh Patra for the Debian
can be used for any other usage of the program.
|October 2020||ConvertDb.py 1.0.1|