cgred.conf - libcgroup configuration file
cgred.conf is cgred service configuration file. In this file there could be defined several internal values. Defining anything else in this file will cause the CGroup Rules Daemon program to fail.
- specifies the configuration file for cgred service
- variable specifies the file to which logs will be written (by default they are not sent to a file but to syslog)
- if it is equal to "--nodamon" then run cgred in non-daemon mode
- define the verbosity of logging. Accepted values are '-v', '-vv', '-q' and '--nolog'.
- default libcgroup configuration file
cgrules.conf (5), cgconfig.conf (5)