|celluloid(1)||General Commands Manual||celluloid(1)|
celluloid - A simple GTK+ frontend for mpv
celluloid [options...] [filenames|URIs]
Celluloid is a simple GTK+ frontend for mpv. Celluloid interacts with mpv via the client API exported by libmpv, allowing access to mpv's powerful playback capabilities.
- -?, -h, --help
- Show help options.
- Create a new window if there is already a running instance. The option has no effect otherwise.
- Append the given files or URIs to the playlist if there is a running instance. The option has no effect otherwise.
- Deprecated. Pass arbitrary options to mpv.
- Set mpv option MPVOPTION to VALUE. For example, --mpv-vf=vflip will set the mpv option vf to vflip. This is equivalent to passing --vf=vflip to mpv.
- Print the release version and exit.
Please report bugs at https://github.com/celluloid-player/celluloid/issues.
|19 July 2017|