cataclysm — a
roguelike set in a post-apocalyptic world
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead is a roguelike set in a post-apocalyptic world. While some have described it as a "zombie game", there is far more to Cataclysm than that. Struggle to survive in a harsh, persistent, procedurally generated world.
- Sets the random number generator's seed value.
- Checks the
- Checks the json files belonging to
- Dumps item stats.
- Load world.
- Base path for all game data subdirectories.
- Sub directory from which game data is loaded.
- Name of the autopickup options file within the configdir.
- Name of the message of the day file within the MOTD directory.
- Activates the map-sharing mode.
- Instructs map-sharing code to use this name for your character.
- Instructs map-sharing code to use this name for your character and give you access to the cheat functions.
- Informs map-sharing code that you're running inside a debugger.
- Instructs map-sharing code to disable access to the in-game cheat functions.
- Enables the world menu in the map-sharing code.
- Base path for user-overrides to files from the ./data directory and named below.
- Subdirectory for game saves.
- Subdirectory for game configuration.
- Subdirectory for memorials.
- Name of the options file within the configdir.
- Name of the keymap file within the configdir.
Please submit bug reports to https://github.com/CleverRaven/Cataclysm-DDA/issues
Kevin Granade <email@example.com>
|June 23, 2017||Debian|