blaze - allows you to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command
blaze command [option...]
blaze help|man [command]
blaze provides a common way to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command.
Command Line Options¶
- init, in
- Runs blaze-init, a utility that either creates a BlazeBlogger repository, or recovers a previously corrupted one.
- config, cf, cfg
- Runs blaze-config, a utility that either displays, or sets BlazeBlogger configuration options.
- Runs blaze-add, a utility that adds a blog post or a page to the BlazeBlogger repository.
- edit, ed
- Runs blaze-edit, a utility that edits a blog post or a page in the BlazeBlogger repository.
- remove, rm, del
- Runs blaze-remove, a utility that removes a blog post or a page from the BlazeBlogger repository.
- list, ls
- Runs blaze-list, a utility that lists blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository.
- make, mk
- Runs blaze-make, a utility that generates a blog from the BlazeBlogger repository.
- Runs blaze-log, a utility that displays the BlazeBlogger repository log.
- Displays usage information, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command.
- Displays a manual page, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command.
- version, vs, ver
- Displays version information.
- Unless the core.editor option is set, blaze tries to use system-wide settings to decide which editor to use.
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>.
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek
This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.