|SEQSPLIT(1)||General Commands Manual||SEQSPLIT(1)|
seqsplit - split seqs into chunks of defined size and overlap
seqsplit [-options] <seqfile>
This manual page documents briefly the seqsplit command.
seqsplit is a program that splits sequences into smaller chunks of defined size and overlap; output a FASTA file.
- Help; display usage and version.
- -o <file>
- Output the new FASTA file to <file>.
- --fragfile <f>
- Save one-line-per-frag coord summary file to <f>.
- --informat <s>
- Specify sequence file format <s>.
- --length <n>
- Set max length of each unique seq frag to <n>.
- --overlap <n>
- Set overlap length to <n> (total frag size = length+overlap).
- Use short "frag1" names, not "<src>/<from>-<to>".
Still working in 32 bits -- no sequence can be more than 2 GB in size.
Sean Eddy HHMI/Department of Genetics Washington University School of Medicine 4444 Forest Park Blvd., Box 8510 St Louis, MO 63108 USA Phone: 1-314-362-7666 FAX : 1-314-362-2157 Email: email@example.com
This manual page was written by Nelson A. de Oliveira <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
|Mon, 01 Aug 2005 15:28:08 -0300|