sfxtest - test utility for the Linux AWE32 driver
sfxtest [command parameters] ...
This manual page documents briefly the sfxtest command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but may be used by others), because the original program does not have a manual page.
The program takes a series of commands followed by arguments. It accepts the following commands:-
- Instructs the program to use channel control mode.
- x channel
- Changes the channel being operated on to channel
- b bank
- Changes the bank being used to bank
- p program
- Changes the program (instrument) being used to program
- n note velocity
- Sends a noteon command for note note at velocity velocity
- Kills a note (sends noteoff).
- K note
- Kills the note note (used for channel mode).
- r value
- Sets the pitch sense to value
- w value
- Sets the putch wheel to value
- time Waits for time hundredths of a second.
- c value
- Sets the panning value to value
- v note velocity
- Changes the key pressure of note to velocity velocity
- D mode
- Sets the debug mode of the driver to mode. Higher values of mode are more verbose.
- C mode
- Sets the chorus type to mode
- R mode
- Sets the reverb type to mode
- F parameter value
- Sends an effect command type parameter, with value value
- (Re-)Initializes the AWE32 driver and EMU8000 chip.
This manual page was written by Tom Lees <firstname.lastname@example.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system.
The AWE32 driver and utilities were written by Takashi Iwai <email@example.com>.
|Sun Mar 2 09:57:48 GMT 1997||awesfx 0.3.3|