CWHOIS - whois client
cwhois [-a|-F|-L|-m|-M|-r|-S|-R] [-h hostname] [-s source[[,source]...]] [-T type[[,type]...]] [-i attr[[,attr]...]] keys
cwhois [-t type]
cwhois [-v type]
cwhois Simple whois client that gives you back output, compatiable with RIPE DB v2, if you'll ask it to.
- search all databases
- fast raw output
- find all Less specific matches
- find first level more specific matches
- find all More specific matches
- turn off recursive lookups
- tell server to leave out 'syntactic sugar'
- force to show local copy of the domain object even if it contains referral
- -h hostname
- search alternate server
- -s source[[,source]...]
- search databases with source 'source'
- -T type[[,type]...]
- only look for objects of type 'type'
- -i attr[[,attr]...]
- do an inverse lookup for specified attributes
- -t type
- requests template for object of type 'type'
- -v type
- requests verbose template for object of type 'type'
Please note that most of these flags are NOT understood by non RIPE whois servers!
CWHOIS was written by Timur Bakeyev <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
This manual page was written by Jan Wagner <email@example.com>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).