|AOQUALITY(1)||General Commands Manual||AOQUALITY(1)|
AOQuality - Handle AOFlagger measurement set quality statistics
aoquality <action> [options]
- Get more info about an action (usage: 'aoquality help <action>')
- collect [-c/-tf/-h] <ms> [quack timesteps] [list of antennae]
- The collect action will go over a whole measurement set and collect the default statistics. It will write the results in the quality subtables of the main measurement set.
- Currently, the default statistics are: RFIRatio, Count, Mean, SumP2, DCount, DMean, DSumP2.
- The subtables that will be updated are: QUALITY_KIND_NAME, QUALITY_TIME_STATISTIC, QUALITY_FREQUENCY_STATISTIC and QUALITY_BASELINE_STATISTIC.
- -c will use the CORRECTED_DATA column. and writes them in the quality tables.
- combine <target_ms> [<in_ms> [<in_ms> ..]
- This will read all given input measurement sets, combine the statistics and write the results to a target measurement set. The target measurement set should not exist beforehand.
- histogram <query> <ms>
- Various histogram actions.
- Query can be: rfislope - performs linear regression on the part of the histogram that should contain the RFI. Reports one value per polarisation.
- Display a list of possible statistic kinds.
- query_b <kind> <ms>
- Prints the given statistic for each baseline.
- query_t <kind> <ms>
- Print the given statistic for each time step.
- query_f <kind> <ms>
- Print the given statistic for each frequency.
- query_g <kind> <ms>
- Print the given statistic for this measurement set.
- remove [ms]
- Completely remove all quality tables from the measurement set.
- summarize <ms>
- Gives a summary of the statistics in the measurement set.
- Give a summary of the rfi statistics.
A few actions take a statistic kind. Some common statistic kinds are: StandardDeviation, Variance, Mean, RFIPercentage, RFIRatio, Count. These are case sensitive. Run 'aoquality liststats' for a full list.