|ACHILLES(1)||General Commands Manual||ACHILLES(1)|
achilles - OpenGL simulation of artificial life and evolution
achilles [-x <num of blocks in x axis> ] [-z <num of blocks in z axis> ] [-f <num of initial foods> ] [ <num of initial creatures> ] [-v] [-h]
This manual page documents briefly the achilles commands. It is an artificial evolution simulation based on Hebbian neural networks and ideas set forth in Larry Yaeger's PolyWorld. Run the achilles -h command to find out the default values for the options.
- -x <num of blocks in the x axis>
- How big the world should be, along the x axis.
- -z <num of blocks in the z axis>
- How big the world should be, along the z axis.
- -f <num of initial foods>
- How many food items there should be at the start.
- <num of initial creatures>
- How many creatures the world should start off with.
- Output the version number.
- Output a help text.
Matthew Danish <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|May 31, 2001|