repo - repo list - manual page for repo list
repo list [-f] [<project>...]
List projects and their associated directories
repo list [-f] -r str1 [str2]...
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -r, --regex
- filter the project list based on regex or wildcard matching of strings
- -g GROUPS, --groups=GROUPS
- filter the project list based on the groups the project is in
- -a, --all
- show projects regardless of checkout state
- -n, --name-only
- display only the name of the repository
- -p, --path-only
- display only the path of the repository
- -f, --fullpath
- display the full work tree path instead of the relative path
- display paths relative to this one (default: top of repo client checkout)
- operate starting at the outermost manifest
- do not operate on outer manifests
- only operate on this (sub)manifest
- --no-this-manifest-only, --all-manifests
- operate on this manifest and its submanifests
Run `repo help list` to view the detailed manual.
List all projects; pass '.' to list the project for the cwd.
By default, only projects that currently exist in the checkout are shown. If you want to list all projects (using the specified filter settings), use the --all option. If you want to show all projects regardless of the manifest groups, then also pass --groups all.
This is similar to running: repo forall -c 'echo "$REPO_PATH : $REPO_PROJECT"'.
|July 2022||repo list|