|mfscgiserv(8)||This is part of MooseFS||mfscgiserv(8)|
mfscgiserv - start HTTP/CGI server for Moose File System monitoring
mfscgiserv [-H BIND_HOST] [-P BIND_PORT] [-R ROOT_PATH] [-t LOCKTIMEOUT] [-f [-v]] [ACTION]
mfscgiserv is a very simple HTTP server capable of running CGI scripts for Moose File System monitoring.
- print usage information and exit
- -H BIND_HOST
- local address to listen on (default: any)
- -P BIND_PORT
- port to listen on (default: 9425)
- -R ROOT_PATH
- local path to use as HTTP document root (default is CGIDIR set up at configure time)
- run in foreground, don't daemonize
- log requests on stderr
- -t LOCKTIMEOUT
- how long to wait for lockfile (in seconds; default is 60 seconds)
- is one of start, stop, restart or test. Default action is restart. The test action will yield one of two responses: "mfscgiserv pid: PID" or "mfscgiserv is not running".
Copyright (C) 2021 Jakub Kruszona-Zawadzki, Core Technology Sp. z o.o.
This file is part of MooseFS.
MooseFS is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, version 2 (only).
MooseFS is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with MooseFS; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02111-1301, USA or visit http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
|August 2021||MooseFS 3.0.116-1|