|Traffic control index filter(8)||Linux||Traffic control index filter(8)|
tcindex - traffic control index filter
tc filter ... tcindex [ hash SIZE ] [ mask MASK ] [ shift SHIFT ] [ pass_on | fall_through ] [ classid CLASSID ] [ action ACTION_SPEC ]
This filter allows one to match packets based on their tcindex field value, i.e. the combination of the DSCP and ECN fields as present in IPv4 and IPv6 headers.
- action ACTION_SPEC
- Apply an action from the generic actions framework on matching packets.
- classid CLASSID
- Push matching packets into the class identified by CLASSID.
- hash SIZE
- Hash table size in entries to use. Defaults to 64.
- mask MASK
- An optional bitmask to binary AND to the packet's tcindex field before use.
- shift SHIFT
- The number of bits to right-shift a packet's tcindex value before use. If a mask has been set, masking is done before shifting.
- If this flag is set, failure to find a class for the resulting ID will make the filter fail and lead to the next filter being consulted.
- This is the opposite of pass_on and the default. The filter will classify the packet even if there is no class present for the resulting class ID.
|21 Oct 2015||iproute2|