table of contents
- bullseye-backports 2.18.1+dfsg1-1~bpo11+1
- testing 2.22.1+dfsg1-1
- unstable 2.23.0+dfsg1-1
|GH-EXTENSION(1)||GitHub CLI manual||GH-EXTENSION(1)|
gh-extension - Manage gh extensions
gh extension [flags]
GitHub CLI extensions are repositories that provide additional gh commands.
The name of the extension repository must start with "gh-" and it must contain an executable of the same name. All arguments passed to the gh <extname> invocation will be forwarded to the gh-<extname> executable of the extension.
An extension cannot override any of the core gh commands. If an extension name conflicts with a core gh command you can use gh extension exec <extname>.
See the list of available extensions at https://github.com/topics/gh-extension ⟨https://github.com/topics/gh-extension⟩.
- Create a new extension
- Execute an installed extension
- Install a gh extension from a repository
- List installed extension commands
- Remove an installed extension
- Upgrade installed extensions