|GH-CODESPACE-DELETE(1)||GitHub CLI manual||GH-CODESPACE-DELETE(1)|
gh-codespace-delete - Delete codespaces
gh codespace delete [flags]
Delete codespaces based on selection criteria.
All codespaces for the authenticated user can be deleted, as well as codespaces for a specific repository. Alternatively, only codespaces older than N days can be deleted.
Organization administrators may delete any codespace billed to the organization.
- Delete all codespaces
- -c, --codespace <string>
- Name of the codespace
- --days <N>
- Delete codespaces older than N days
- -f, --force
- Skip confirmation for codespaces that contain unsaved changes
- -o, --org <login>
- The login handle of the organization (admin-only)
- -r, --repo <repository>
- Delete codespaces for a repository
- -u, --user <username>
- The username to delete codespaces for (used with --org)