font-manager - Simple font management for GTK+ desktop environments
||[-a] [-v] [-l] [--list-full] [-e family] [-d family] [-i filepath] [-u]|
font-manager is intended to provide a way for average users to easily manage desktop fonts, without having to resort to command line tools or editing configuration files by hand. While designed primarily with the Gnome Desktop Environment in mind, it should work well with other Gtk+ desktop environments.
- -a, --about
- About the application
- -v, --version
- Show application version
- -l, --list
- List available font families
- Full listing including face information (JSON)
- -e, --enable family
- Space separated list of font families to enable
- -d, --disable family
- Space separated list of font families to disable
- -i, --install filepath
- Space separated list of files to install
- -u, --update
- Update application database
- Default user font directory.
- Application data which can safely be deleted.
- Application specific configuration files.
- Generated fontconfig configuration files.
- User interface preferences.
font-manager is a user level application, it will not allow installation to, or removal of fonts from, anywhere other than the default user font directory. However, the application does allow users to disable system fonts and also makes it easy to add font directories.
Jerry Casiano <JerryCasiano@gmail.com>