bepasty-object - Manage objects stored by bepasty
bepasty-object operates on objects stored in the bepasty storage.
All commands expect either a --config <configfilename> argument or that the BEPASTY_CONFIG environment variable points to your configuration file.
migrate object to the current metadata schema, in case of a bebasty upgrade.
bepasty-object migrate '*'
Note: the ‘*’ needs to be quoted with single-quotes so the shell does not expand it. it tells the command to operate on all names in the storage (you could also give some specific names instead of ‘*’).
Purge objects from the database; multiple conditions are ANDed together.
- -D, --dry-run
- do not remove anything, just display what would happen
- -A PURGE_AGE, --age PURGE_AGE
- only remove if upload older than PURGE_AGE days
- -I PURGE_INACTIVITY, --inactivity PURGE_INACTIVITY
- only remove if latest download older than PURGE_INACTIVITY days
- -S PURGE_SIZE, --size PURGE_SIZE
- only remove if file size > PURGE_SIZE MiB
- -T PURGE_TYPE, --type PURGE_TYPE
- only remove if file mimetype starts with PURGE_TYPE
Run consistency checks.
Display information about objects.
Set flags on objects.
-L, --lock -l, --unlock -C, --incomplete -c, --complete
- Absolute path to a bepasty configuration file
- Bepasty documentation