zfs-share — share
and unshare ZFS filesystems
- Shares available ZFS file systems.
- Load keys for encrypted filesystems as they are being mounted. This is
equivalent to executing
load-key on each encryption root before
mounting it. Note that if a filesystem has
this will cause the terminal to interactively block after asking for
- Share all available ZFS file systems. Invoked automatically as part of
the boot process.
- Share the specified filesystem according to the
sharenfs and sharesmb properties.
File systems are shared when the sharenfs or
sharesmb property is set.
- Unshares currently shared ZFS file systems.
- Unshare all available ZFS file systems. Invoked automatically as part
of the shutdown process.
- Unshare the specified filesystem. The command can also be given a path
to a ZFS file system shared on the system.